Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ethan's Baby Book

Finally after all these years, I had the chance to sit down and actually work on his baby album. I attending Michele Rowley's scrapbook retreat on Whidbey Island and it was not only a relaxing time, but also a very productive! Thanks to Michele for putting together such a great trip! I can't hardly wait for November when we go again. I also discovered a new friend, "liquid glass" it is amazing all the cool and fun projects you can create with this great product. From stamping the words on the first page "ETHAN" and the date"1997" and then "glossing" them over to the cute buckles and picture holders I created from chipboard, ink and liquid glass. Want to learn a new technique, just ask because I love Liquid Glass! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment